|SWC¬†Clinics @ Eastern Illinois University||Dates||Resident||Commuter||Non-Participant||Check In¬†Times|
|Drum Major Clinic Week 1||July 9-14, 2017||$540||$420||$290||July ¬†9 – ¬†9am-1:30pm|
|Marching Band Clinic||July 11-14, 2017||$325||$245||$185||July¬†11 – ¬†9am-1:30pm|
|Drumline Clinic||July 11-14, 2017||$325||$245||$185||July 11 – ¬†9am-1:30pm|
|Flag & Rifle Clinic||July 11-14, 2017||$325||$245||$185||July 11 – ¬†9am-1:30pm|
|Marching Band Directors Clinic||July 11-14, 2017||$375||$265||$215||July 11 –¬†¬† 9am-1:30pm|
|Drill Design¬†Clinic||July 14-16, 2017||$285||$215||$165||July¬†14 –¬†Noon-1:30pm|
|Leadership¬†Clinic||July 14-16, 2017||$255||$195||$145||¬†July 14 – Noon-1:30pm|
|Mace & Signal Baton¬†Clinic||July 14-16, 2017||$255||$195||$145||July 14 – Noon-1:30pm|
|Student Conductor¬†Clinic||July 14-16, 2017||$255||$195||$145||July 14 – Noon-1:30pm|
|Drum Major Clinic Week 2||July 16-21, 2017||$540||$420||$290||July 16 – 9am-1:30pm|
Resident fee includes: Instruction, housing, and all meals | Commuter fee includes: Instruction, lunch, and dinner
Non participant:¬† Chaperones, parents, bus drivers, or anyone not taking classes
|* Optional Credits||Price|
|30 CPDH credits for Marching Band Directors Clinic (Illinois only)||$45|
|15 CPDH credits for Drill Design Clinic¬†(Illinois only)||$45|
|1 or 2 Graduate Credit for Marching Band Directors Clinic through Vandercook College of Music (course info click here)||¬†$0 (credit cost through Vandercook applies)|
|1 Graduate Credit for Drill Design Clinic through Vandercook College of Music (course info click here)||$0 (credit cost through Vandercook applies)|
* Only available for Marching Band Directors Workshop and Drill Design Workshop.
- Registration location is at Taylor Hall and times are listed in the above table.
- Classes start at 2:00 PM on the first day.¬† Participants will be lead to classes from the Residence Hall.
- HALF PRICE for Drum Major Week 2 if attending Week 1.
- HALF PRICE for Leadership, Mace & Signal Baton, and Student Conductor¬†Workshops if attending any other Clinic.
- Band Directors can attend the Drill Design or Marching Band Directors Workshops for free if sending 20 or more students and half price if sending 12-19 students to any combination of clinics or workshops.
- Colorguard sponsors or instructors can attend the Flag and Rifle Clinic free if sending 20 or more students and half price if sending 1-19 students to any combination of clinics or workshops.
- Chaperones, parents, or bus drivers attending, but not participating can stay at “non-participant” rate.
- Student discounts of 10% are available for schools sending 12-19 students, and 20% for sending 20 or more students to any combination of sessions. If one student attends more than one session, each additional attendance counts towards the minimum. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS MUST BE COLLECTED AND MADE IN BULK AND SET UP WITH THE OFFICE IN ADVANCE- office: 217-687-2005, email: email@example.com for group registration form and info.
A full refund, minus a $25 handling fee can be issued 24 hours in advance of any session. There are no refunds for participants who leave early for any reason.